With the popularization of conveyor belts in industrial production, many varieties, high performance, light weight, multi-function, long life are several aspects that manufacturers pay attention to. In industrial production, the correct use of conveyor belts is particularly important, the following points should be noted in the use of conveyor belts:
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt, but not the oily conveyor belt;
2. Prevent the conveyor belt from starting;
3. When the conveyor belt is out of deviation, measures should be taken to correct it;
4. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
5. Avoid the belt being blocked by the frame, pillars or block materials to prevent breakage and tearing
1. Conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow immersion, and prevent contact with substances affecting rubber quality such as acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent, etc., and 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 °C and +40 °C during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. The conveyor belt must be placed in a roll during storage, and should not be folded. It should be turned once every season during the placement.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be more than 5.0 m / s. The transportation block should be large, the material with large wear and the fixed plough type unloading device should be used at low speed. When the specified speed is exceeded, the tape life will be affected.
5. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the transporter and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive drum to the drum and the requirements of the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
6. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the tape, the feeding direction should be in the running direction of the tape; the drop of the material falling onto the tape should be minimized; the feeding port should avoid the roller or the roller directly above; The section should shorten the idler spacing and take buffering measures. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, the contact part of the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device with the tape should be made of a rubber plate of appropriate hardness. Do not use a tape head with a cloth layer.
More Products, please Check it:
Conveyor Belting Conveyor Belts Abrasion Resistant Conveyor Belts Wear Resistant Conveyor Belts Rubber Conveyor Belts Transmission Belts
If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following enquiry form. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest in our products.